Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra – Design, Display, Specs and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra aims to income on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and the OnePlus 9 Pro, with incredible stipulations such as a giant 50MP camera, 120x soar, a Dolby Vision display, 67W fast accusing, a secondary display, larger battery and a lot more.
In 2020, Xiaomi proclaimed its entry into the best segment with the Mi 10 in India. The Mi 11 Ultra will take things up a nick by offering a “co compromises” smartphone.
The Mi 11 Ultra determination not the only smartphone controL to India. Xiaomi is also expected to launch other memberships of the Mi 11 family soon – catering to the different price points.
The Mi 11 Ultra poise to be Xiaomi’s most luxurious smartphone to date, with the Indian price predictable to be in the whereabouts of Rs 75,000. The price will be slightly higher than in China as Mi will be importation these.
Xiaomi India confirms that the Mi 11 Ultra will unveil on April 23 in India. Amazon will be the sale partner. We could see other memberships of the Mi 11 family get hurled on the same day.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Design and Display
- The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra has a 6.81-inch AMOLED shade with a 3200 x 1440 resolve, 1700 nits max brightness, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch input rate 20:9 aspect ratio. The screen is similar to the Mi 11 but with higher max brightness and lower trace input rate.
- But wait – there’s a second screen! It’s on the spinal, by the rear camera bump. This isn’t a Nubia Z20 state where there are two main displays through.
- This back panel is a 1.1-inch AMOLED screen with 126 x 294 resolve and 450 nits max brightness.
- It uses mainly for announcements and reminders when the phone is face-down, but it can be used as a viewfinder for pictures, too, if you want to use the main cameras to take an image of yourself.
- The phone is attractive big, with dimensions of 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm and a weight of 234g.
- The biggest part is the hindmost camera bump, though, which sticks out loads. The handset has IP68 defence and comes in black or white versions.
- There’s a USB-C harbour here but no 3.5mm earphone jack, as well as an IR blaster, which most Xiaomi phones have.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Cameras and Battery Life
- There’s a hearty 166MP value of cameras here. However, unlike on most premium Xiaomi handsets, there’s no 108MP main camera here.
- On the back, we’ve grown a 50MP f/1.12 main camera, 48MP f/2.2 ultra-wide camera with 128-degree field-of-view, and 48MP telephoto camera for 5x digital, 10x optical and 120x digital zoom.
- That’s a high-res triple danger that should take great movies.
- There’s also a 20MP selfie photographic camera on the obverse. What’s the point of having an obverse camera if the rear show means you can use those super-cameras for selfies too? We’ve no idea.
- Xiaomi says there’s an 8K video recording here on both the main and telephoto lenses – so perhaps zoom gunfire is a thing here. There could be more fun photography styles, too, as Xiaomi characteristically presents new ones on its handsets.
- The battery is 5,000mAh, which is attractive big but is likely necessary for that huge, high-res display.
- It custodies at 67W wired or wireless charging, and that’s the fastest wireless powering we’ve seen on a smartphone, beating a few that have 50W.
- There’s also 10W reverse radio charging, so you can use the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra as a wireless driving mat to charge up other devices.
Performance and Software of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra uses the top-power Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset as well as 12GB RAM, so it should be really powerful – but we’ll need to test it to be sure.
- The phone has dual speakers tuned by Harman Kardon, like the Mi 11, making it sound good for games, streaming and playing music out loud if its audio performance matches the vanilla phone.
- In terms of software, Xiaomi puts its MIUI Android ‘fork’ over stock Android, which brings a few functional changes to the standard Android playbook.
- This is also a 5G phone, so you’ll be able to connect to the next-gen data network whenever it rolls out where you live.
Why More and More Businesses Are Using Technology
Technology impacts and affects our lives each and every day – no matter how much you might try to stay…
Making A Decision On a Mobile Phone Contract
Mobile phone packages and data offers are available from a wide range of providers. Each has something unique to give….