WhatsApp is the name of a mobile messaging app for Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, or Mac or Windows PCs. It lets users make free voice calls, face-to-face video calls, or text messages.
Using your wired Internet connection or connecting your device to Wi-Fi, users avoid SMS and data using mobile carrier fees typically associated with texting and voice or video messaging.
How to Take Surveys on WhatsApp?
There are loads of online survey services that you can turn in. But I recommend Straw Survey that, in addition to being 100% free, can be used both from mobile and computer and allows the surveys created on WhatsApp to be shared very easily: let’s find out together how it works.
- If you prefer to act by smartphone, the first thing to do is go to the Straw Poll main page and write in the text field Write your question here, the question you want to ask your WhatsApp contacts.
- Then enter the response options in the different text fields. Enter the survey option, open the drop-down menu located a little further down, and select the chance related to the duplicate response check that you want to use for the survey.
- IP Duplication Check If you want to ensure that duplicate votes are not allowed based on the user’s IP address Checking the exact cookies in the browser if you want to make sure.
- The ballots duplicates are not allowed depending on the user’s browser, allowing multiple voices to be sent from the same IP address or Without checking duplication.
- It allows users to vote as many times as they want without looking for duplicate responses.
- If you want to enter the survey’s security verification, remember to put the checkmark in the option Improve spam presentation.
- To allow attendees to select multiple responses, check the Allow various responses to survey box instead.
- Once this does, press the red Create survey button located at the bottom of the page and next screen.
- First, press the Part button and then the Copy button located in correspondence with the URL text field to share the survey on WhatsApp by pasting the link you just copied into the chat of your interest.
- If you want to continue from PC, you have to follow the similar steps that I indicated in the earlier lines.
- Then drive to the Straw Poll main page, transcribe the survey query you want to share on WhatsApp in the text field. Inscribe your question here and write the different answer options in the text fields. Enter the poll option.
- Then open the drop-down menu a little additional down and select the same response verification method: IP Duplication Check, if you want duplicate votes to be identified based on the user’s IP address.
- Browser Cookie Duplication Check, if you need to ensure that no duplicate votes are allowed based on the browser used by the user or No Duplication Check if you do not wish to use any same response check.
- Placing the checkmark in the Improve spam presentation box can enter the survey’s security check while checking the Allow multiple responses to the surveyed parcel.
- Finally, click on the red Create survey button located at the bottom of the page, click on the Share button.
- And share the review on WhatsApp using the link made by the service, which you must copy by clicking on the Copy button and then paste it into the chat of your interest.
- If you need more info on how to do this, see the following chapters for detailed instructions on how to proceed.
How to Send Surveys on WhatsApp?
After creating a survey through the service that I told you about in the previous chapters, you must share it on WhatsApp: let me explain in detail how to do it both from your mobile and your computer.
- To continue Android, after copying the link of the survey of your interest (I explained how to do it in the previous chapters), start WhatsApp, touch the Chat tab located in the upper left.
- Press the speech bubble icon located at the top bottom right and select the group’s name or contact with whom you want to share the survey link.
- Now, tap on the text field located at the bottom, hold your finger down and select the Paste item from the menu that appears. Then tap on the paper plane symbol on the right to submit the survey link and wait for users to participate.
- To know the answers that give, tap on the link that you shared with one of the survey participants and press the results button found on the web page opened in the browser.
- If you want, you can too share the survey link on your WhatsApp Status. To do this, touch the Status tab located at the bottom left of the application’s main screen, press the pencil symbol situated at the bottom right, and write a short introductory message to the survey.
- E.g., Would you like to take this survey? ) Reporters and hold the text field in the center of the screen and select the Paste item from the menu that opens. To finish, share the survey by clicking on the paper airplane symbol on the right.
- To continue iPhone, after copying the connection of the study of your interest (I already showed you how to do it in the previous chapters), start WhatsApp, touch the Chat tab located in the lower right.
- Press the pencil icon located in the part top right and select the group’s name or contact with whom you want to share the survey.
- Now, tap on the text field at the bottom, hold down your finger and select the Paste item from the menu that opens. Then tap on the paper plane symbol on the right and wait for users to answer the question.
- To know the answers that give, all you have to do is press the link you shared with one of the survey participants and touch the results button present on the web page that unlocks in the browser.
- If you want, you can also part the survey link on WhatsApp status. To do this, touch the Status tab located at the bottom left of the application’s main screen.
- Press the pen icon located in correspondence with the wording My status and, after writing a short introductory message to the survey (p., e.g., Answer this poll ).
- Keep your finger pressed in the text field and selected the item Paste from the menu that opens. Finally, please tap on the paper airplane located on the right, and that’s it.
3. WhatsApp Web / Desktop
- If you want to continue from WhatsApp Web / Desktop, after repetition the survey link I showed you in one of the guide’s previous chapters.
- It accesses WhatsApp by connecting to its web version or using its official client for Windows or macOS (if you have difficulties doing this, you can proceed by following the instructions published in the tutorial on using WhatsApp PC).
- Then enter the chat where you need to share the link to the survey, right-click on the WhatsApp writing bar, select the Paste item in the menu that opens, and press the paper plane’s icon located right send the message.
- To opinion the survey responses, you must click on the link that you shared with one of the attendees and click on the results button present on the web page that opens in the browser. Simple truth?
All You Need To Know About Zero Risk Betting Strategy
Today zero risk betting has become a highly profitable strategy in betting that we have prepared for. The strategy generally…
What Is a Moving Average (MA)? – Kind, Types, and More
What Is a Moving Average (MA)? A moving average calculates data points by creating a series of averages of different…