The Poco X3 Pro launch in India is expected to happen later this month or early in April. While fans are still waiting for the Poco F2, it looks like the brand is working on a new mid-range phone that will fall under the same price point as the Poco F1. The Poco X3 Pro could be the spiritual successor to the Poco F1 that we all waited for so long. Alongside the Poco X3 Pro, the company is also working on the Poco F3.
Initial rumours suggest that the Poco X3 Pro will be priced around the Rs 25,000 mark. With that pricing, we think it would be almost impossible to bring a full-on flagship phone in 2021. Since the chipsets’ costs have gone up, it looks like Poco is taking a different approach with the Poco X3 Pro.
The Poco X3 Pro was spotted on multiple occasions on different phone databases ahead of the launch. The phone is also likely to launch in India as it also spots on the BIS certification site. Poco is working on two new phones for the Indian market – a flagship phone in the F series and a mid-range phone around Rs 25,000 mark. The new mid-range phone is likely to be the Poco F3, and the flagship phone expected to be it.
The company recently made an announcement which says suggests the Poco F1’s successor will not be the Poco F2 but it. The Poco X3 Pro will officially launch in India on March 30 as its first premium mid-range smartphone since the Poco F1.
Table of Contents
Poco X3 Pro Global Pricing Tipped ahead of the Launch
Its global pricing has been leaked, and the phone will come in two configurations and three colour options.
Cut to the chase
What is it?
- A new mid-range phone from Poco
How much will it cost?
- Around Rs 25,000
When is it out?
- March 30
Poco X3 Pro Price in India and Launch Date
The Poco X3 Pro global pricing is also tipped ahead of the March 22 global launch. In Europe, it is listed to start at €269(~Rs 23,300), and the device will be available in three colourways – Metal Bronze, Frost Blue and Phantom Black.
6+128GB of Poco X3 Pro €269 ~Rs 23,300 Price Indian equivalent
8+256GB of Poco X3 Pro €319 ~Rs 27,600 Price Indian equivalent
Qualcomm Snapdragon of Poco X3 Pro
- One of the eye-catching specs that have leaked till now is what’s inside it. Recently Anuj Sharma, country director, Poco India, tweeted about their partnership with Qualcomm and said that something exciting is coming soon.
- According to the renowned tipster Mukul Sharma, the Proc X3 Pro will come with a Snapdragon 860 processor. Qualcomm has not made the chipset official yet, and this could be an exclusive custom chip for Poco.
- For context, it was the first phone to feature the Snapdragon 732G. We recently saw the chipset on the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max.
- The Snapdragon 860 could be an upgraded version of the Snapdragon 855/855 Plus from 2019. Both are built on a 7nm fabrication process and have eight-core CPUs.
- The 855 Plus has a primary clock speed of 2.96GHz, while the Snapdragon 855 clocks at 2.84GHz.
- Since the phone is said to cost around Rs 25,000 and the new-gen chipsets costing high, it looks like Poco is looking to keep the cost under control.
- We have also seen Realme bring the X3 series under Rs 25,000 mark with Snapdragon 855 Plus. The new teaser from Poco also confirms the AnTuTu score of close to 500k.
Poco X3 Pro Specs (Expected)
- Since we have not been able to spot it’s live image yet, we do not know how the phone looks, but we expect it to be somewhat similar to the Poco X3.
- According to Mukul, we understand that it will come with a 120Hz refresh rate, which is not surprising. Corning Gorilla Glass 6 is also confirmed to make its presence on the phone.
- Further, he also says the device will come with a 5,200mAh battery, which looks like a downgrade from the massive 6,000mAh on the Poco X3.
- It could also mean that the phone will be much thinner and weigh less than the Poco X3. A fresh leak also suggests that it will come in two configurations – 6+128GB and 8+256GB.
- And again, the phone will likely be available in Blue, Black, and Bronze colour options.
- All the information we have now that are reliable for now, we expect the brand to start hype around the Poco X3 in the coming days.
Poco X3 Pro
- The Poco X3 missed from being the perfect phone was the lack of AMOLED display which can output better punchy colours.
- With it, we hope to see an AMOLED display with a high refresh rate, just like the Redmi Note 10 and Redmi K40 line up.
- The Poco X3 was one of the bulkiest phones with almost 230 grams. With the battery size reduced on the Poco X3, we hope the phone will be much thinner and lighter.
Faster Charging Speed
- With the phone’s battery becoming more prominent, the 33W fast charger doesn’t feel fast anymore.
- We want it to come with faster-charging speeds like 50W or 65W, which is already there in the segment.
Five Ways Technology Has Revolitionised The Addiction Recovery Industry In The Last Five Years
More and more people are suffering from alcohol and drug addiction these days. It’s become a real problem as people…
What is Insurtech? – Understanding, Criticism and More – 2023
Introduction Insurtech refers to the usage of technology innovations designed to squeeze out savings and competence from the current insurance…