Social media refers to interactions among people in which they create, share, and exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks. The Office of Communications and Marketing manages the main Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts.
How To Identify Influencers in Social Media?
In a noisy digital world, the difference between content that is instantly shared and that which goes unnoticed largely depends on the number of contacts you have and how important their opinions are to other people. If you can identify those key contacts or influencers, your content will spread like wildfire.
“A positive review of a product on social media can incentivize undecided users to purchase.”
We often do every time we find a product that seems to be the solution to our problems is to search for opinions on the internet. We rely more and more on the views of others and less on advertising.
Therefore, including influencers in your Online Marketing Plan can be an excellent strategy to increase your campaigns’ reach and, therefore, your sales.
How do you get your content to end up in the hands of influencers or influencers? In this post, we will see some tips, tricks, and resources for you to identify those people with whom your content distribution will assure.
1. Create Incredibly Shareable Content
- The basis for your content to share is that it is excellent and exciting for your community. Otherwise, no matter how many contacts you have, it will fall into oblivion if your post is not attractive.
- Do you know who your users are? What are they talking about on the networks? What do you like?
- And also, What excites them? Some online tools like Google Trends, Social Bro, or Twitter Analytics can help you answer these questions and give you ideas to write better posts.
2. Identify the Influencers in your Community
- It is a difficult task, but you can speed up the process if you have the right tools.
- Klout, for example, is a tool that measures the degree of influence of a person or brand on social networks based on user interactions.
- PeerIndex can be integrated with Sociabro, thus facilitating the ability to filter users by the number of followers and sort them through a scoring system generated through the tool itself.
- With Follower wonk, you can search for users by the keywords of their biographies, location or number of followers.
- You can also compare up to 3 Twitter accounts to see who your ordinary followers or followed are, thus having a map of the most popular influencers.
- These tools can be a great ally, but don’t trust them all your work.
- You must apply your criteria and thoroughly investigate each influencer you have detected, know what they do, their interests, if they will be at one event or another, etc.
3. Contact and Convince the Influencers
- Remember the power of networking. Relationships that begin casually can create significant business opportunities. That’s one of the details why you should take the time to find it. And build relationships with influential personalities in your industry.
- The first step to contact an influencer is to follow them on their social networks, monitor them, quote them, retweet them and comment on their blog.
- In this way, he can get to know you and interest in you or your brand. If you manage to do this task well without being tiresome, you will see how your efforts pay off.
- Once the first contact has been made, start talking about your brand, but always be transparent and not overwhelm him or end up hating you.
- The key is to make their texture memorable and tell them about the benefits you can bring to each other.
- If you have a blog, an excellent way to build rapport is by writing a contributor post. If your product or service is of quality, it should not take you too long to “convince” him.
4. Program your Plan of Attack
- Now that you have your influencers identified and have managed to convince them to become your brand’s prescribers, you must continue working.
- Create a content plan for your blog and one for social media actions.
- It may seem easy, but it will take time, so outsourcing any of these tasks. It will give you more scope to continue building relationships.
- Have fun, go to events and conferences, dare to meet new people. And you will see how your brand grows thanks to your new contacts.
- Identifying the influencers in your sector is an important task, but you should not forget the community of followers that had trusted you from the beginning.
- Keep working on your Social Media and Content Marketing strategy. Only in this way will you achieve success.
Social media is a computer-based technology that eases sharing ideas, thoughts. And information through the building of virtual networks and communities.
The most prominent social media networks include Facebook, Instagram. Social media typically features user-generated content and personalized profiles.
By 2023, the amount of social media users in the United States is forecast to increase to approximately 257 million.
Technology Icon – Description, Types, and Applications
The Innovation Of Technologies And Its Types Technology Icon: We being aware of the rapid development of launch technologies in…
Why More and More Businesses Are Using Technology
Technology impacts and affects our lives each and every day – no matter how much you might try to stay…